*Full job descriptions and application forms for all positions are to the right of this section*
(Salary £22,000 - £28,000), Fixed Term Contract – Two Years
We are looking to recruit a full-time (40 hours per week) Project Officer whose role will be to plan, deliver, manage and evaluate the Premier League Works Programme. The Officer will support young people/adults aged 16 – 25 years, who are furthest from the job market into further training and employment, through developing their personal and social skills. The Officer will network with local agencies in the public, private and voluntary sectors to deliver positive outcomes for project participants. In addition, the successful person will help develop the Trusts alternative learning provision, whilst also supporting the Trusts wider community activities and events. This post presents an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and hard-working individual to join our team, based at Cedars Youth & Community Centre in Harrow.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A teaching qualification or a degree/HND in youth work/community development.
- At least two years’ experience of working with either young people or adults in an education/learning environment.
- An ability to inspire, motivate, mentor and support people towards achieving their goals.
- An ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with a range of partners.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Experience of project management.
- Experience of working with budgets.
- Experience of monitoring and evaluating community projects.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence, as well as access to a vehicle for work.
50/50 Matchday Raffle Seller
Location: Vicarage Road Stadium, Watford, Herts
Position: Casual – every home matchday
Salary: Commission Based
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: Ongoing
Watford FC Community Sports & Education Trust are currently recruiting sellers to join their Match day 50/50 Raffle Team. The successful candidate will be confident and outgoing and enjoy the challenge of selling to the public.
The role involves;
- Selling 50/50 raffle tickets in and around Vicarage Road Stadium on a match day prior to kick off.
- Sellers should arrive two hours prior to kick off, and finish once the game has kicked off.
- Sellers are set a target number of tickets to sell, normally 150+ per match once you are an established seller.
- Following kick-off, all takings and unsold tickets are handed back to the Team Supervisor to be totalled up.
- Sellers earn an initial rate of £7.05 per hour (exclusive of holiday pay) with the opportunity to earn additional commission based on the number of tickets sold.
- Additional incentives will be offered to sellers who regularly hit their target e.g. a ticket to the game.
Sellers will ideally be available to work all home games, however if you are unavailable you will need to notify the team supervisor at least one week before hand.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit. We will require proof of ID e.g. passport, should you be invited for a trial game and are successful. The minimum age for sellers is 16 years and Under 18s are required to complete a parental consent form.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to Tamora Burford at Tamora.Burford@watfordfc.com, or for more information call 01923 496225.
Deadline for applications is ongoing.