*Full job descriptions and application forms for all positions are to the right of this section*
PL Primary Stars Community Deliverer
Salary: Circa £19,000 (Pro rata 0.63 F.T.E./25 hours per week)
Closing Date: Monday 2nd September, 9:00am
Interview Date: Friday 6th September
Watford FC’s Community Sports and Education Trust (registered charity no: 1102239) is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to this 25 hours per week, part time role. This position presents an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our team, based at Watford FC training ground, London Colney.
The PL Primary Stars Community Deliverer will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of the Trust’s PL Primary Stars practical and non-PE offers. This includes delivering PSHE, Maths and English content to targeted children, small groups of children and whole class delivery. Part of this role is to use existing resources and your own teaching knowledge to create our PSHE, Maths and English schemes of work. As part of the PL Primary Stars programme this role will also lead on our Social Action project targets.
The post holder will be expected to complete admin tasks related to PL Primary Stars quality assurance and reporting mechanisms as well as other Trust school programmes related admin. The post holder we also deliver practical and non-practical delivery across the wider range of the Trusts school sport programmes, including the Move & Learn programme, extra-curricular clubs, holiday courses and player development centres.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least two years’ experience of working with children and young people of all abilities in a school environment.
• Coaching qualifications including a Level 1 in Coaching Football, First Aid and Safeguarding.
• Experience of delivering PSHE, Maths and English content within a primary school setting.
• GCSE grade A–C in Maths and English or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
• Experience of working with teachers in a primary school setting.
• Proficient IT skills including presentation skills.
• Good organisational and problem-solving skills.
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence, as well as access to a vehicle for work.
• A passion to make a difference through sport and education.
• Working towards achieving or has completed the Level 3 Certificate in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport award (AFPE)
• Knowledge of the PL Primary Stars programme
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be available during curriculum and extra curriculum time. In return, we will support and develop the successful candidate.
Football Development Coach (Part-Time)
Interview Date: Friday 23 August 2019
Do you want to make a positive difference to young peoples’ lives? Do you want to play a vital part in an ever growing organisation coaching a range of football-based sessions to a variety of audiences?
Watford FC’s Community Sports and Education Trust deliver over 200 hours of coaching sessions and community activity across a wide range of educational, fun and engaging sport based programmes per week and we are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and committed football coaches to join our team to help support this delivery across Hertfordshire and Harrow.
The types of football sessions include:
• Curriculum and after school sessions
• Holiday course and matchday events
• Girls and women’s specific projects
• Disability multi-sports activities
The ideal candidate will have:
• FA Level 1 (or above) in Football Coaching
• FA Safeguarding
• FA First Aid
Applicants will need have a flexible approach to work, with evening and weekend projects a possibility. This position is for a casual worker, with hours varying according to assignments.
50/50 Matchday Raffle Seller
Position: Casual – every home matchday
Salary: £7.05 /hr (plus commission)
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: Ongoing