Driving the Womens Game
- To increase the number of women and girls participating in football through a variety of sessions for example just play sessions, afterschool sessions, soccercise and walking football.
- Our programmers are targeted predominately at ages 11+, however we have a girls player development centre in Berkhamstead for ages 8+.
- Mini Soccer Centre for girls aged 7-11, every Friday night, 5pm-6pm at Meriden Community Centre
- Provide more opportunities for women and girls to develop their skills and confidence
- Support women and girls to progress on a pathway as a player, coach or official
- All abilities welcome
For more information in regards to sessions please contact our Girls and Womens Football Development Officer via email email@example.com or telephone.
Watford Ladies FC
Watford Ladies FC have propelled themselves in recent years as one of the countries most respected professional Ladies teams. The Golden Girls train twice a week and play against other professional Club's Ladies teams as part of the Womens Super League (WSL) 2. The Lady Hornets play their home games at Kings Langley FC and welcome all to come and support your local Ladies team. For more information follow the links to the right of this section. Watford ladies also have a youth pathway with them offering community teams and an elite pathway.